sub

...TALES OF A TRAVELING TOY

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi! I'm Pink Bunny.  I live with 2 humans and many stuffed friends.  I'm looking forward to sharing my travels and adventures on my shiny new blog!

I'm married to Gray Rabbit and my best friend is CC, a drowsy lamb.  CC stands for "Cotton Candy" since she is pink and fluffy.  This is us reading our friend Henry's book:

We live in California and we go lots of places with our humans.  I look forward to updating this a lot! 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere! :) And thanks for this post-reminds me I still need to buy Henry's book! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Picture of you and your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic trip Pink Bunny. Also, I didn't know you were married. Love the blog

    @Lucy_Cat

    ReplyDelete