sub

...TALES OF A TRAVELING TOY

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Long Beach Comic Con

I went with my humans yesterday to Long Beach Comic-Con!

I met many characters:

Felix the Cat! 
Red Riding Hood!
Zatanna! And Some Guy.
This is me with Chris and Shane Hougton, the artist and writer of Reed Gunther.  That is a fun comic about a Cowboy and his pet bear.  They have adventures. You should check it out. 

Um, Vampire Hunters? I hope

Stan Sakai, creator of Usagi Yojimbo!
 Usagi Yojimbo is about a Samurai Rabbit! He is a Rabbit Role Model of mine.

Me with a Handsome and Powerful Superhero.
No, I don't know which one.
 

 This is me on the set of "Frankenhole" a stop motion show on Adult Swim.  It was fun to be on the set.  Me and my humans haven't seen the show, so we have no idea if it's Bunny-propriate.

And that was our Long Beach Comic Con adventure!

1 comment: